About The Site Terms
Our Website is a website owned by Beef Geek, LLC (“We”, “Us”, “Our” or “Beef Geek”). Our Website gives users the ability to consume wellness content, post comments and other user generated content, and to purchase access to a variety of online, streaming and downloadable content on a subscription or other basis, including Our courses (collectively, the “Online Courses”) subject to these Site Terms. You agree that all transactions will be performed electronically and that the terms of the purchase of access to and use of any Online Course will be governed by Beef Geek’s Term of Sale. We may, in Our sole discretion, change or discontinue any or all aspects of Our Website at any time, without notice, and without liability to you.
About Our Website
The Site Terms have the same effect as an agreement in writing and govern your use of Our Website. If you do not agree to the Site Terms, please do not use Our Website. We may modify the Site Terms at any time. If you do not agree to the changes, you may discontinue using Our Website before the changes take effect. Your continued use of Our Website after any such changes take effect constitutes your acceptance to such changes. Each time you visit or log into Our Website, you reaffirm your acceptance of the Site Terms. You are responsible for regularly reviewing the Site Terms. The Site Terms are supplemented by additional terms and conditions applicable to privacy, and may be supplemented by additional terms and conditions applicable to specific areas of Our Website, or to particular content or transactions are posted in particular areas of Our Website and, together with these Site Terms, govern your use of those areas, content, or transactions.
Our Website (and all content on Our Website) and Our Online Courses include information and instruction relating to wellness topics, such as diet, yoga, exercise and fitness, relationships and personal growth and some of the products and services referred to on or available through Our Website and Online Courses relate to such topics (such products and services, together with Our Website and Our Online Courses, collectively, “Our Wellness Content”). You acknowledge and agree that the following warnings and disclaimers shall apply to all of Our Wellness Content.
Before participating in any diet or exercise program or using any diet or fitness products or services that may be described and/or made accessible in or through Our Website and/or Our Online Courses, We strongly recommend that you consult with a physician or other healthcare provider. mindbodygreen and its staff are not licensed medical care providers, therapists, psychiatrists, psychologists, relationship counselors, life coaches, first responders or any other kind of professional care provider (“Professional Care Provider”) and have no expertise in advising on, diagnosing, examining, or treating medical, psychological, emotional, relationship or personal growth conditions of any kind (“Conditions”), or in determining the effect of any specific action, activity, routine or program (e.g., exercise or diet) on a medical condition or any other Condition. While some of mindbodygreen’s content providers may be Professional Care Providers, mindbodygreen, its staff and its content providers are not rendering professional advice of any kind to you personally, including without limitation, medical, psychological, emotional, relationship or personal growth advice, counseling, therapy, treatment or coaching (“Professional Advice”), but are merely providing general education and information to you about wellness topics. You acknowledge and agree that when participating in any diet, exercise, yoga or exercise program or other activity or program described in Our Wellness Content, and/or when using any diet or fitness products or products or services described or provided in or through Our Wellness Content, there is the possibility of physical injury, emotional distress and/or death, and you assume the risk and responsibility for any such results.
Our Wellness Content is not meant to be a substitute for Professional Advice from Your Professional Care Provider and We make no warranties, express or implied, as to the completeness, accuracy, or appropriateness for any purpose of any information or content contained in Our Wellness Content. You are advised that health advice and other Professional Advice is often subject to updating and refining due to medical and other research and developments. We are committed to bringing you the most up to date information, however, We make no guarantee that the information herein is the most recent on any particular subject. You are encouraged to consult with your health care provider or other Professional Care Provider with any questions or concerns you may have regarding any health condition or any other Condition that you may have before starting any yoga, Pilates or other exercise program, making changes to your diet or engaging in any other activity or program described in Our Wellness Content.
You should never disregard medical or other Professional Advice or delay seeking it because of a statement you have read and/or heard in Our Wellness Content. Our Wellness Content should not be used in lieu of Professional Advice given by qualified medical professionals such as your doctor or registered dietitian or other Professional Care Provider. It is important that Our Wellness Content is used only in conjunction with qualified medical guidance and guidance provided by other applicable Professional Care Providers. If you know or suspect that you may be pregnant, have an eating disorder, have diabetes, or have any other physical, psychological, emotional or medical condition, it is imperative that you seek the advice of your doctor or other Professional Care Provider prior to using Our Wellness Content. If you experience any discomfort or pain during an activity in Our Wellness Content, such as a diet or exercise routine, you must immediately cease the activity and seek the assistance of a physician or other applicable Professional Care Provider.
Terms and Conditions
- We May Discontinue or Suspend Our Website or Terminate Your Use: We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, Our Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that We shall not be liable to you or any third party for any such modification, suspension or discontinuance of Our Website or if for any reason all or any part of Our Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. In addition, we reserve the right to terminate your access to Our Website for any reason, and to take any other actions that We, in Our sole discretion, believes to be in the interest of Our company and of Our users as a whole with respect to access and use of Our Website.
You may use Our Website only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Site Terms. You agree not to use Our Website:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with the Content Standards specified in Section 3(d) below and any other content standards We may specify from time to time on Our Website.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without Our prior written consent, or any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam.”
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Us, any of Our employees or other service providers, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of Our Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Us or users of Our Website or expose them to liability.